- instructions for prompt public release of those parts of the incoming government briefs prepared for ministers that outline the state of things in NSW;
- a letter to the Liberal and National parties urging/insisting disclosure as soon as practicable of donations received prior to 26 March and voluntary adoption of something close to real time disclosure from now on, with legislative changes along these lines to follow;
- order immediate review by each agency of any GIPA matters before the Information Commissioner, the Administrative Decisions Tribunal or the courts with a view to speedy resolution;
- ask the Information Commissioner for a report on issues that have arisen in the first nine months of operations, to identify agencies that appear to be lagging in fully embracing the open government principles underpinning the GIPA act, and to bring to attention any proposed changes in legislation that may be necessary, for example regarding IC powers, to give full effect to the scheme; and
- put parliamentarians on notice that changes coming to arrangements for allowance and support payments will include publication of details of payments online.
Then there are broader issues raised in Ombudsman Bruce Barbour's call last year for an overhaul of the integrity structure.