- Strong commitment to human rights;
- Prior work experience in the human rights field;
- Have a university degree in Law or an LLM or MA in human rights;
- High degree of proficiency in English;
- Good research, legal analysis, and drafting skills;
- Willingness to take initiative with ability to work individually and in teams;
- Organization and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of French, Spanish or other languages an asset.
Friday, March 07, 2014
Human rights types?
Aren't we all? But If this is you have a look at the Fellowships on offer from the Open Society Justice Initiative to work in New York, London, or Budapest and then in exotic places: